How to Join the NCBLN Talent Source Network
To be listed on the Talent Source Network, agencies must:
- Join the NCBLN as a non-employer member (membership must be renewed annually)
- Sign the NCBLN Code of Ethics
- Agree to uphold the NCBLN mission and values
Talent Source Network Ethical Code.
We are committed to:
- Informing and educating current and future practitioners, the organizations we serve, and the general public about the mission and vision of the NCBLN regarding inclusion of people with disabilities in the workforce.
- Positively influencing workplace and recruitment practices and expanding employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
- Improving our understanding of best practices via a commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- Being a good corporate citizen and complying with both the spirit and the letter of the law;
- Complying with federal, state and local regulations and standards for our service industry;
- Acting honestly, truthfully and with integrity in all our transactions and dealings;
- Avoiding conflicts of interest;
- Appropriately handling actual or apparent conflicts of interest in our relationships;
- Treating every individual with dignity and respect;
- Treating our employees with respect, fairness and good faith and providing conditions of employment that safeguard their rights and welfare;
- Acting responsibly toward the communities in which we work and for the benefit of the communities that we serve;
- Being responsible, transparent and accountable for all our actions; and
- Improving the accountability, transparency, ethical conduct and effectiveness of employment services and human service organizations
Signature of Agency CEO or Executive Director:___________________________Date:_________________